After 17 years of experience, Premium Plastic Surgery has become a major center of reference in the field of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, anti-aging, preventive and regenerative medicine.
Our clinic offers a wide range of innovative surgical and non-invasive solutions for preventing and treating the aging process according to each patient's specific needs.
Unique in its individual approach to each client, our clinic was awarded the prestigious "WhatClinic Award Center of Excellence" in 2014 and "Medigo Five Star Label Clinic" for the excellence of the services and results in International Patient Care.
Why should you choose us?
14 reasons to choose our Premium Plastic Surgery in Budapest, Hungary
1. Our surgeons who practice both in Hungary and abroad have a wide experience in all the sub-fields of plastic surgery including cosmetic breast surgery, liposuction, facial cosmetic surgery and other restoration procedures.
2. Due to their international publications, our surgeons are well-known even outside of Hungary. In line with the international standards they continually improve their knowledge.
3. Our clinic provides a safe environment with medical experts for achieving your ideal form, and for your recovery. You will be cared for by our highly-trained, patient-oriented staff.
4. Kútvölgyi Hospital – where our surgeries are performed – is the teaching hospital of the famous Semmelweis University. You will find the services and the atmosphere here to be of a very high standard.
5. Both our consulting rooms and the hospital are located in the easily accessible central Buda-area, allowing your travel to your consultations and examinations or surgery to be quick and convenient.
6. During your consultations we choose the desired procedures together according to your needs, providing the highest technological standards and products for you.
7. We use the latest, most premium materials and have the latest anaesthetics and surgical equipment available. (Vibration liposuction with tumescent technique, antibacterial sutures, etc.)
8. The procedures are designed to suit your individual needs. When possible, we try to use the body's own (or natural) materials (e.g. lipofilling).
10. We use the products of leading implant manufacturing companies, but are not associated with any of them.
11. At the hospital we have the advantage of having all the related medical specialities available, which allows us to treat individual issues more efficiently.
12. By cooperating with doctors from other medical areas (e.g. with ophthalmologists, gynecologists, and urologists), we can deal with your special needs more efficiently.
13. We work flexible hours without waiting times and waiting lists, which allow you to have the desired surgery within a couple weeks from your initial consultation.
14. We provide flexible, individually calculated prices and offers.
A well-thought-out choice is both important and reassuring!
About our Premium packages and quality philosophy
The most important feature of our Premium packages is that they are tailored to fit each individual patient. Care for those who find their own and their family's health and well-being important, and would like to avoid preventable diseases. Our aim is to find the most supportive approach that helps you and your family to maintain your good health.
We recommend our Premium packages to all of those for whom staying healthy is an important factor and who are trying to find quick and high-standard solutions to their health issues.
Whichever package you choose, you can be reassured to receive a highly professional treatment and personal attention from our staff.
What are the features of our Premium packages?
- Modern aesthetic surroundings
- Academic and clinical knowledge base
- Outpatient and inpatient facilities at the same location
- Attention to individual needs
- Accountability and flexibility
- Very short waiting times
- Flexible offers, reasonable prices
In what kind of circumstances are our Premium packages recommended?
- If your health and time are both important and valuable for you.
- If you are seeking personal attention and the highest comfort.
- If your family's and colleagues' health is important to you.
- If you value time spent with your family and at work.
- If you would like to offer more than just an occupational health check-up to your employees.